Flight Operations Feasibility Study for British Petroleum (BP)
Role of Criss Cross International
The provision of aviation oversight to guide the expansion of BP’s flight operations requirements in Jordan.
Rationalising BP’s air transport needs and ascertaining perspectives on:
- Attributes of flight operations environment;
- Operational considerations within Military Controlled and sensitive cross-border airspace;
- Traffic forecast & analysis;
- Logistics requirements for servicing BP’s exploration and production activities in the Risha area;
- Options for using existing RJAF airfields or to develop BP’s independent purpose-built facilities;
- Deliberations on aircraft mix, flight frequencies and mode of essential flight operations;
- Cost-benefit and risk analyses.